My favorite retailers to shop

  • Target
  • Walmart
  • Kmart
  • Amazon

They're just cheap in general and get the job done. For everything I go for these three. For bath products I got with mid tear products that get the job done, I don't cheap on those. The quality is there. For clothing I just go to those.

H&M for dress clothes that are fitting. Express and Guess if I want to stylish and expensive. As long as you look presentable and not look a total bum. You should be fine.

Remember, all you need is 2 pairs of dress clothes. The rest could be tshirts, basketball shorts, and jeans if you feel comfortable in them.

Exercise and eating well balanced diet will keep you healthy. Basically, do some exercise, eat balanced healthy meal and you should be a look very well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment