Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment

I used to be suffering from really nasty acne and people called me pizza face. My pimples were huge with lots of puss. I decided to not show pictures of  myself here because they are really grotesque and sick. Here you will find a remedy to that will help you fight your acne if your adult or child.

Natural remedy for acne is stop eating sugar and eating healthy.  Avoid foods with high fructose corn syrup, msg, processed foods and fried. Just eat clean food with with barely any seasoning. For example white meats, fish, and vegetables.  Change your pillow cases often and use benzyl peroxide products to wash your face. In addition avoid touching your face at all cost. Touching your face will move oils and germs. Plus make your pores dirty. You do not want your pores dirty. This acne problem is embarrassing and very annoying.

DRINK lots of water. I cannot emphasize that enough. Sleep your required 8 hours a day. Do not have late nights. If you live healthy life style and eat right. You'll have less pimples. The alternative treatment is to use a product called Acne Free. I personally have used it and it's the only thing that works. It's a great product and recommend to all my friends and family. My process of treating these peoples have be trial and error over the years. You can too. Stop these evil little things and help you have a brighter/clearer face. Most importantly less masturbation.
acne free

My steps of using Acne Free is Wash with step 1.

Step 2 wipe my face off with paper towel.

Step 3 is to use cotton ball and put toner on my face.

Step 4 final I just use a pea size of moisturize lotion all over my face. Then I should be done and good to go.

After a few days you'll see your face clearing up and you'll have a more clean face. I remember as young as 12 I would have so many pimples and nothing would work. This was the only solution. Step is pretty much all you need. Your best bet is to wash it before bed or morning and night. You can do twice a day if you acne is severe. Slowly, but sure they will go away. My face never like salicylic acid, it will burn my face.

By clicking the link below you'll be helping me out and you'll have clearer face by using the product.
Check it Out Here!

An alternative would be: Oxy Maximum

Grab It Here

Anyways good look on your journey of clearer face. With years of experience with fighting acne, now I can pass on my method and hopefully save you time and research for you own cure. Say hello to clear and beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual