A Third Party Nintendo Switch Controller That Works With Amiibos?


After using this controller for a while, I am very happy that I found it. I chose this controller because it was the first third party remote, I found that had an NFC reader. It reads amiibos perfectly, and is very easy to use. Like the pro controller, the NFC reader is in the center of the controller. It is comfortable to use and reminds me of an SNES controller. The pairing process was straightforward, and I did not have any problems connecting it. Another feature that I really like about this controller is that it includes a turbo button. I don’t use it all the time, but it is nice to have for some games. This controller also has motion controls which is needed for some games. With Smash bros. releasing soon, I was looking for a more affordable controller to buy, and this one has been perfect for me. I recommend it for any looking for a “pro” like controller at an affordable price.

Learn more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment