Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Gigabit Dual Band Router Review Router with long range


http://amzn.to/1S6zi2W


Wireless Range: 2.4GHz:  Up to 10,000 sq ft
                                    5.0GHz: Up to 5,000 sq ft

Review:

This is a magnificent switch. It is capable, with double band signal and wide zone scope.

I am a Network Administrator and work with system hardware day by day. In the wake of working with this unit out of the case, I can comprehend why such a large number of analysts show that they needed to call for backing. Initialy I experienced issues getting to the setup menu. I needed to restart the switch 3 times before I could unite with the setup menu interestingly. Here is the thing that I propose on the off chance that you have a link modem with DHCP (which implies the IP location is alloted naturally by your link modem which does not require any verification/login): (1) Power up the switch and associate one of the system links between your PC and one of the LAN ports (verify you are not joined with whatever other system, wired or remotely), then hold up around 3 minutes. Try not to unite your switch to your web association yet (2) The switch will consequently appoint your PC an IP address in the 192.168.3.x territory (3) open a web program window and explore to 192.168.3.1 (4) If you are not incited for certifications, close the program window and restart the switch, then hold up around 3 minutes (5) backtrack to step 3. It took me four restarts before I could get to the setup menu, yet I did in the long run get in. (6) Next, instantly redesign the firmware to the most recent form (take after instrx in User Guide and WAIT for the commencement to finish on the upgrade window). Once more, subsequent to redesigning the firmware, it took me a couple restarts before I got over into the setup menu. (7) Once you get back in, arrange security and DHCP the way you need. (8) Then after this is finished, uproot the old switch and spot this switch in-line (interface with your web association/link modem).

Taking after this procedure everything came up precisely as I had designed it. You can take after the instrx gave, however it shows up the instrx gave by the maker don't work extremely well.

This switch has an intense sign, permitting me to associate with my remote net over the whole property.

Simple to utilize, simple to design and intense signal strength. All the properties of a remote switch I was searching for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment