Accord 2007 EX Maintenance REAL OWNER

Accord 2007 EX Maintenance from Real OWNER



50,000 Miles Car Battery
50,000 brake Pads
Grab IT HERE [Front]
Grab IT HERE [Back]

80,000 Miles Starter
Grab IT HERE

100,000 Sparks
Grab IT HERE

100,000 Miles O2 Sensor
Grab IT HERE

140,000 miles Bushings
Grab it here

160,000 miles trunk torsion bar broke

167,000 miles pedal sensor broke. 

170,000 power steering pressure hose leak/replacement

I have did any other major work on this car. Car wheels might need alignment and balancing every 30,000 miles on it. Change tires at 45K to 60K.

Things I would change at 100K.

  • Brake fluid [30K]
  • Antifreeze
  • Transmission fluid
  • Power Steering

Other than that the car rides pretty solid and it's pretty reliable if you keep it well maintained. Plus the gas is great.

Review:


This is the third Honda Accord I've possessed, ('95 EX Sedan I4 5MT (Sold), '01 EX-L Coupe I4 5MT (current worker)) and the principal V6. I lifted it up for $10,000 level at 93,000 miles. I knew I expected to do the planning belt which I got the entire unit, Honda certified and with all pulleys and tensions, start attachments, and just for ~$400, the occupation itself was straight forward, Honda has a decent design with the J-arrangement motor and this motor inlet. The occupation took a decent lump of the day and now it is prepared for another 100,000 miles and 7-10 years. The auto is currently at ~105000 miles and it is a stunning auto. This V6 is smooth, the moving is short and exact, grip is smooth also directing is associated and who knows who was driving this auto before me and how damaging they were, I can't generally tell. I was stressed over MPG (well, not by any stretch of the imagination I was glad for the power) however If I carry on I can get low to mid 30s on the road and low to mid 20s around town. The route, while obsolete, is still very great. It enrolls every one of the streets I require in the SF inlet territory and knows the dubious exchanges, giving you point by point data about which path and such, it clearly doesn't have all the more current subdivisions. The brakes are my exclusive enormous objection for this and every one of my Accords, I will supplant them soon, fortunately it is very simple to change out the cushions/rotors for higher quality post-retail parts for this era. The inside is extremely agreeable, great sound framework, everything works inside, A/C gets excessively icy some of the time. :) Dash bunch is straightforward, controls are stylishly put, cowhide is holding up well and everything tidies up pleasantly. The execution is out and out astonishing, C/D gauged the 0-60 at 5.9s amid their trial of this auto and I wouldn't be amazed if this auto at its present age could in any case pull that off, it is brisk off the line. It can even leave a large number of the most current family vehicles at a stop light. Indeed, even with my 'energetic' driving style it isn't releasing or blazing any oil and between the consistent oil transforms I do; I can see the oil itself still has a considerable amount of conveying limit. This is a strong setup: car for the family, great securely evaluating, abundant room, amazing motor/transmission combo, and every one of the components that we would search for in a fresher auto. New parts and post-retail support is copious and at a decent value, protection is likewise sensibly low. I was fortunate to locate this specific model and an awesome shading (Copper Bronze Pearl). I can state I have no second thoughts with this auto with this auto and my significant other cherishes it too which is a gigantic in addition to. We got what we both needed, I got the motor transmission combo I needed in a family vehicle, and she got her four entryways for future auto seats and children, situate warmers, and abundant space for family trips. I obtained it knowing it can and will effectively give me 7-10 more years with me doing all the standard oil changes and upkeep myself, my other two accords are more than 200,000 miles, this one ought to be no special case. I'm additionally free from the feelings of dread of a high mileage programmed transmission.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment