Amazon Audible Review 2021

Audible Gift Memberships

I like to use my time productively. Listening to nonsense on the radio is just not an option. I got offered a trial subscription at the Amazon store by Central Park NYC and it has turned out to be a great investment. If you have a bunch of kids, hold down a full time jobs, and are usually on the go, you will know how scarce reading time can be. So next time a knucklehead interviewer asks "What do you read"? You won't answer - "Manual's and docs @$%@! ". I didn't but honestly that ran through my mind - stupid question. At least with Audible I can get caught up on subjects of interest while on the move. It is a great investment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment