Asceny One 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review! | The best budget 60% mechanical keyboard?



I did a lot of research before buying a “budget” mechanical keyboard off amazon and I decided to go with the Asceny One keyboard with gateron brown switches. It was the BEST decision I could have possibly made, the quality is just amazing for the price. I was able to get the keyboard along with some awesome backlit matrix keycaps for around the same amount of money I would have spent on a keyboard alone from other competitor brands.

The RGB looks GREAT, the keyboard is white underneath the keycaps so it really makes the rgb stand out.

I started gaming with a razer ornata chroma which had mecha-membrane switches. I later replaced it with a razer huntsman KB with razer purple switches but I realized my desk was becoming too crowded so I quickly began to search for an affordable 60% keyboard. I am now more than certain that gateron brown switches are a perfect match for me. This keyboard was actually cheaper than all my other ones but THE BEST by far!

I think I finally found a keyboard that I will never have to replace especially because of how customizable it is. The customization opportunities are endless for this keyboard especially with the option of swapping the key switches with out the need of soldering.

Thanks Asceny for bringing us such a great product at such a great price. This product is legendary.

Click Here to Learn More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment