Superlight Killer? Pulsar X2 / X2 Mini Review

 

  • WIRELESS LIGHT WEIGHT 55g - Lag Free 2.4Ghz Wireless or Wired using
  • SUPREME COMFORT ERGONOMIC - The shape of the mouse will be extremely comfortable in your hand. Durability and performance with a comfort ergonomic design. The feeling of left and right buttons can be different due to the slightly tilt ergonomic design
  • THE FLAGSHIP 20K SENSOR - Equipped with the PixArt’s LATEST FLAGSHIP PAW3370 sensor capable of 400 IPS speed, 50g acceleration, 20,000 programmable DPI and 1000hz / 1ms polling rate. This is the highest performance optical mouse sensor.
  • HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE - Reassign your keys, create your own macros, adjust the debounce time as low as 0ms, precisely adjust dpi. Equipped with the Kailh GM 8.0 Switches.
  • UPGRADED FEET DESIGN - Feets are made by 100% pure virgin PTFE. Bigger, wider and roundier feet design provides more stable surface contact and traking. It also provides better stopping power. Balanced for ultralight weight mouse design.

Actually blown away. I try out new mice often and have a small collection: roccat burst pro, g wolves hati s, roccat kone pure ultra, cm mm711, razer viper mini. All these mice work pretty well for me with my hand size of 16.5cm length, 9.8 cm width (including thumb). My main before this mouse was the hati-s but I've gone through 3 of their mice in a year and I refuse to keep buying more of their garbage quality mice, but it is one of my favorite shapes ever. From there I went on to main the roccat kone pure ultra which is fine but I always felt my aim just wasn't as good with it.

Now onto picking up the pulsar xlite v2 mini, I was a bit worried because I have never resonated with ergonomic mice and I find the right downward slope annoying...and I still find it annoying with this mouse, however, I cannot deny that my aim is INSANE with this mouse. In overwatch my tracer game has probably gone up a full ranked tier, I am tracking and flicking fast and accurate af. Even though this mouse is 5g heavier than the hati-s, it FEELS lighter because the weight distribution is god tier. My shots are faster and more accurate with this mouse than anything I've tried before.

As for the right slope, I believe it's just going to take some getting used to and it will be worth it for how much it's improved my aim. Build quality is superb for the most part. The side buttons feel a little bit more on the flimsy side but they're not bad...definitely don't feel as bad as the hati-s side buttons that cave in in 3 months. They very well could hold up strong over time but if anything were to go wrong with the mouse overtime my guess would be the side buttons, so I will update my review if that ever happens. Clicks feels excellent, scroll wheel is one of the best I've ever felt.

My only complaint is the mouse is a bit on the slippery side. Not at all a dealbreaker, as I've said my aim is already god tier as is with no grips, but I will definitely be getting some grips for this mouse. Will definitely be looking into other pulsar products from here on out. What a fantastic mouse :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment