Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch Review




I was torn between the three smart watch offerings from Samsung. I liked the refined look of the Gear 2 but I would never use the camera when my phone has a much better one. I liked the look of the Gear Fit but it didn't have enough of the functionality I wanted and the reviews are not so good. The Gear Neo fit my desires and the price was acceptable.

Things I like:
- The Built-In MP3 player. I hate wearing an arm-band at the gym. With the Neo and my BT headphones I have all I need.
- The email and txt notifications
- Using it to talk on the phone. It actually works quite well
- The pedometer and fitness tracking options
- The customizing options of the home screens
- The battery last about 3 days in normal use
- The sleep monitor

Things I don't like
- The charging cradle. It seems like there is enough real-estate to use a standard plug.
- Not being able to add manual entries to the fitness log (this is a general S-Health issue)
- The wristband is a little hard to snap close. It has a learning curve.
- The battery drains fast when you use BT music and record an exercise. It goes from full to about 60% with a 1.5 hour workout.
- The results of the sleep monitor. I need more sleep.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the purchase. I've only had it a week and I'm not sure I can part with it anymore. I recommend it.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment