GoPro HERO3: White Edition Review

GoPro HERO3: White Edition Review



I bought this for three reasons, the first being to film my newborn daughter on the go, the second to film my upcoming trip to China, and the third videos for my youtube channel.

After much research, I chose the GoPro White Edition for a couple of reasons. First and foremost the price. You can't get better video quality and versatility for under 200 dollars. The 1080p video is crisp and smooth and the audio is better than expected.

Iv had it for about a month and these are the pros and cons I have discovered.

PROS
  • Crisp smooth video quality.
  • PRICE
  • Nice time lapse mode
  • Easy to use.
  • Nearly Indestructible
  • Can be pulled out and start filming at a seconds notice.

CONS

  • Battery Life
  • Expensive mounts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment