Buzzfeed - People Eat Activated Charcoal




Doctors Review:

As a doctor I have advocated for years to my patients the use of activated charcoal for many different conditions. It absorbs toxins and works incredibly for ailments such as food poisoning or upset stomachs. It's fast, amazingly effective and doesn't absorb into our bloodstream. It is a natural detoxifier and is tasteless so I add some to my morning power smoothie. It also makes a great mask to draw impurities from out our skin leaving it smoother and healthier. Whenever I eat something with regret afterwards I pop 4 or 5 of these and avoid the upset stomach I knew was coming. This particular product I found to be excellent as it contains pure ingredients with no questionable fillers. I also love that it isn't as black as other products so that it doesn't make quite a mess when I brush my teeth with it, as it's a fantastic teeth whitener. This is one product that should be in everybody's cabinet--I use daily.

1. Whitens Teeth - wet a toothbrush and dip into powdered activated charcoal. Brush teeth as normal, paying special attention to areas showing the most staining. Sip a bit of water, swish through mouth thoroughly and spit. Rinse well, until spit is clear.
2. Alleviates Gas & Bloating
3. Treats Alcohol Poisoning & Helps Prevent Hangovers
4. Mold Cleansing
5. Water Filtration
6. Emergency Toxin Removal
7. After a mosquito bite or bee sting, mix one capsule of activated charcoal with ½ tablespoon of coconut oil, and dab on affected area.
8. To treat acne, mix one capsule of activated charcoal with two teaspoons of aloe vera gel, and smooth over face. Let dry and rinse off completely
9. Digestive Cleanse
10. reduce joint pain, increase energy and increase mental function.
11. Reduces High Cholesterol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment