Essix Retainers Review | Sporting Smiles

Essix Retainers Sporting Smiles Review

Last year I broke my retainer and I didn't want to pay 300+ for a new retainer so I decided to get a sporting smiles retainer. Do not get it from other companies. Sporting smiles does a very good job fitting the retainer to your mouth and their customer service is superb.

 clear retainers

So basically, you buy it from amazon. http://amzn.to/1RWNI6Q

Then Amazon ships you a box. Then you create the mold. It's two pieces of play dough that you need for about a minute. I used my cell phone as a timer.



Once you make the mold all you do is mail them the molds. If you are not certain if your mold looks good. Just take a picture with your camera and email them.

When the mold is done just mail then your molds. Give them about a month and they will send you your new retainers. They should fit very snug because its an impression of your mouth.

They are very light weight and good. Remember to buy it only from Sporting Smiles beware of other scam companies that do a bad job. Now your going to put your orthodontist out of business and you shave your self more than 150+ Dollars in your pocket ka ching.






















They have rave reviews on google too. If I need mouth guard or any retainers I'll go to these guys. They do impeccable job and save you a lot of money.

If you found this article helpful please click my sponsored links. It will help me out a lot because I spent a lot of time and effort to research this company. Plus I am a customer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment