Does the SHAKE WEIGHT WORK?

SHAKE WEIGHT REVIEW

 


Review:

I saw this on TV the same day I saw the Neck Slimmer. No way would I ever buy it from the TV. I went to Target, and there it was, for 20, and I bought it. I went home, put in the 6 minute DVD into my laptop, and used it. I could hardly keep up.I guess I have weak shoulders. I woke up the next morning, with soreness in my muscles of my arms, in tiny muscles that aren't often used. Day 2, I did the same thing,and my biceps are more shapely. This is an amazing product!I belive in this thing, and I'm glad I found it at Target. I don't like my arms, and nothing seems effective. The Shape Weight is effective. I am going to do it every day (In the comfort of my own home, without a suggestive expression, as the woman on the infomercial has. Hiding it from my son's immature friends.) It is not a joke, it really works. For 6 minutes a day, it's surprisingly effective. I do wish it was marketed a bit differently so that it doesn't look to be funny, but effective. It works, and don't listen to a bunch of perverts who say other things about it. It works, it works, it works. I love this product.

Price $18.47

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef's Choice Diamond Hone Knife Sharpener 436-3 instructions manual

Natural Remedies For Acne Treatment